My Demo Site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks!.. i just needed a simple interface that can handle multiple videos... It's not cool to mail DVDs any longer.

Yeah but who is the funky looking guy on the TV that the headless one is holding? Is he a famous model? :D

no... just some dude that lost his mind!

Be honest guys... you are citizen consumers of planet Earth.. does this stuff look cheesy? It's not big-budget Coke commercial stuff but it's not wedding videos either..

tell me where the crap is!

franklinj.com | Video and Digital Media Marketing Expert

.:mad:

You made a promo for a Canadian company? International already. But watch out, if them Canucks start getting internet in their Igloo's then soon they will start logging on here too... :D :shock:

Seriously though, it looks good.

I take it digital media is your proffesion. {beats scrubbing toilets at the Wal-mart!} :eek:

You made a promo for a Canadian company? International already. But watch out, if them Canucks start getting internet in their Igloo's then soon they will start logging on here too... :D :shock:

Seriously though, it looks good.

I take it digital media is your proffesion. {beats scrubbing toilets at the Wal-mart!} :eek:

Thanks Free,

I've been to Canada a few times and my girlfriend is a Canadien living in California. Funny thing is that 2 of my best friends here are Canadien too.

What have i learned? Canadiens have bad taste in friends! :lol:

Different levels of digital media... sh!t, cool and kick ass..

i'm trying to figure where i stand... I think I'm at cool and striving for kick ass

Thanks Free,

I've been to Canada a few times and my girlfriend is a Canadien living in California. Funny thing is that 2 of my best friends here are Canadien too.

What have i learned? Canadiens have bad taste in friends! :lol:

Better tell the border guards to be more alert in the future.... :D :D

Seems like some in California would rather join Canada than have Bush for Prez....

Attachments

• jesusland.jpg
    jesusland.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 68
A Canadian sent me this:

we'll take Vancouver, Vittoria and Toronto...

you can have the Frenchies in Quebec!

... but Montreal is a freakin awesome town!

Attachments

• merica.jpg
    merica.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back