My old guitar

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

img_20230430_172619_jftw.jpg

img_20230430_172708_9cf3.jpg

img_20230430_172716_wlh5.jpg

Arrived yesterday night, along with previous owner. It's my first guitar [instrument, in general].

Angelica C6 20BK.

Saving money for guitar lessons.

Love the Roadstar, one was almost my first good guitar, way back when -- though it had two humbuckers rather than the strat layout.. I'm a big fan of Ibanez electrics ... their acoustics, not so much at all.

Strangely drawn to the blue one.
Not so strange. It's the best of the bunch and still my favourite. I've got the telecaster as it's not as vulnerable as the Les Paul so I can safely use it at gigs and jam sessions, but it's never really been "my guitar" like the Gibson is. The BM is a great guitar, but has a very specific sound.

Love the Roadstar, one was almost my first good guitar, way back when -- though it had two humbuckers rather than the strat layout.. I'm a big fan of Ibanez electrics ... their acoustics, not so much at all.
This Roadstar 2 is not the best gitar one can buy. But it is a good gitar. Acoustics, well...it is what you want to play and the comfort of play.
But i know what you mean. It sounds good enough and can scream when tickled right.
It is ok.
The build is solid. Neck still straight as i bought it new, and jimi knows i played so much on it, just to want to learn to play the darn thing.
It is also sexy. Always had something beautiful that girls kinda liked. Wich is a very good bonus being young.
The other black one is also an Ibanez. I think it very good. Depth in sound and inviting to play. Playing electric i will ask him to come along. Stays in tune. For a (then) middle expensive gitar. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Now the Fender. Oh boy it has a history. Long story. It sounds like a strat supposed to do.
I realley wanted to own a fender. So i did.
But i do not really enjoy playing it. The sound... well tones are very good. Crisp. All are. But my hands are not made for it. Do not feel the freedome of play. Everything is there. Sound and such. And still.

I am now in my acoustic fase. Years ago I found a compadre in the one i play now a lot. It and me share a bit of history. I found it in a dark.. dark room and it gave me light.
Who knew a cheap korean 6 string can sound this good. And it does. Its my Trigger.
So there you have it.

Now the Fender. Oh boy it has a history. Long story. It sounds like a strat supposed to do.
I realley wanted to own a fender. So i did.
But i do not really enjoy playing it. The sound... well tones are very good. Crisp. All are. But my hands are not made for it. Do not feel the freedome of play. Everything is there. Sound and such. And still.

I've always been much more a Gibson guy than a Fender guy (owned the 73 LP, and three SGs, in addition to the Ibby which is basically a '70s ES-335 knockoff) -- but I've always kept a cheaper Strat of some sort around (especially when I had a home studio) because there's just some tones to them that are unique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back