my occupations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Good my friends and colleagues I feel a lot the time I am disconnected from the forum and modeling In life 2 years ago that has taken a turn that has made it impossible not only not to connect s ino nor have is plastics, I move from home, to a house that I am remodeling to our liking and as I only have time of the weekend because I am halfway, although a so when I finish reform my plastic lair will have to wait little longer since the site I have planned for Do it now is the tool store of the garden for the moment first is to reform the house and make the 3 rooms.

For the moment I will show you or I will upload the photos of the task that I have in hand with the reform of my house and while I collect the money that is left to finish the kitchen I will go on duty.

the photos are from March 2022

Attachments

• IMG-20211112-WA0024.jpeg
    IMG-20211112-WA0024.jpeg
    778.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20211112-WA0026.jpeg
    IMG-20211112-WA0026.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
It's always good to see older members coming back, even if they are not much active, for any reason.

Double whatever Snautzer01 Snautzer01 and Wurger Wurger have said above.

Snautzer, I think he needs a color photo for that... ;)

Glad toy see you back. Still some of the work ahead of you. But I keep my finger crossed for getting of all that sorted out. :thumbright: :thumbleft:
Thank you sir for your support and words, these fts are from May of last year, the job is almost finished, I only have the finishes left and paint the facade or put a panel or monolayer or lucida... we are still looking at how to finish the exterior.

Thanks again y friend.I hope to be able to be very active again in a short time here with you that I have missed you a lot

It's always good to see older members coming back, even if they are not much active, for any reason.

Double whatever Snautzer01 Snautzer01 and Wurger Wurger have said above.

Snautzer, I think he needs a color photo for that... ;)
Thanks boy I hope to be able to return very active and share good moments with you and the plastic

Thanks for breaking from your busy times and posting what you are up to Sergio. Hope it all goes to plan and that the work is not too hard.
Hi, friend,
I went to an urbanization under construction (we are fighting with the national administration to give us the status of urb.) and until 3 days ago as who says we did not have an acceptable internet connection since we did not even have 3g and being a reserve of the biosphere where we are civil works require years of paperwork to obtain permits...
well, as you can see in the following photos, the task was very complicated. I had to waterproof, level the floor, replace the roof, make new walls, install gas, electricity, drains, and water, all just me, I started in March from the yearb22 and I still have the exterior finish (we did not decide whether to cover with panels, show off with moicapa or cement or place exterior frieze, as later they will give us permits for expansion and not rehabilitation because as we are seeing what we will put.
For the moment now it's time to save to buy the skirting board, the doors of the kitchen furniture (which I also manufacture), the oven (I want to put a medium-high-range pyrlitic oven) and the false ceiling that, as it has not yet It rained well, (since April 22 it has hardly rained and we are beginning to have a drought, we have had to lower the pump of the community well 12 meters, which I am also in charge of maintaining the urbanization), in short, I got very upset ha hablar, thank you very much and I hope to return again and enjoy your work and have fun with mine learning from you.

Thanks guys... It's not a big deal, it's done that way since it's not my profession and I'm sure it can be done much better.

Now I'm away for a few days but when I return I'll post the photos of almost everything already finished and installed there and of the next phase that will be seen in the summer, that I will already have the money to make the partitions and electrical installations and others, but before this The step will be that of my den as it is and how I will leave it, although I will not finish it completely because I have to make new windows and a new door as well as the roof that I will change in due course for a "Canadian" type panel roof as it is known here. interlocking wood shingle roof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back