Plz i need some help i ruined my b29 monogram

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's grey paint I can't get off. My plane is falling apart now. My cannapy came off and I got cracks every where .It's I got a ton of work to do again .I'm not sure I can save this plane now. But like we said before. Its a practice plane now ;-(

0421181726a.jpg

15243463035311832434609.jpg

Testors . Now my wing came off lol. Ok here we go *sighs*

Attachments

• 1524347123530319326582.jpg
    1524347123530319326582.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Oh ... a cement..so no wonder the seams getting cracked. I always repeat that cement glues aren't the best for polystyrene. Do you have some of superglue?

No I don't Have any . I just totally ruined my cannapy now. I ordered one 2 months ago. Never came

OK. Please post pics of the ruined canopy. Let me see what damages are there. And stop working on the model now.

Its broke. I used elmers glue to cover windows but I couldn't get it off. There was so much paint on it and I got thinner all over it. I should of took it off before I stripped .Its no good I can't put it on .Its all scratched up . I could glue it together and set it on until new one comes in. If it ever comes in. I'm embarrassed about all this. Its crazy
1524348329231812062064.jpg

OK. Undobtedly the thinner damaged the glue and the "glass" Such parts have to be attached at the end of model assembling.

And yes for resuming of the work on the model the fixing of the broken wing is a good point. Then put the model away and let the glue get hardened.
In meantime please post pics of the front engine cowlings. I would like to see how these look like now. OK?

Gonna take me another month to repair before I can paint :(

There terrible. The nubs for perpellers on 2 of them broke off. I can fix that easily .Remember I got a melted one lol .I ordered one of those to

The wing that broke off is the one that the grey paint won't come off so I'm sanding it the grey is all over the place because I was testing that tamya paint on it
1524349019604801670776.jpg

The grey paint isn't the problem at the moment. Easy now. Please take pics from three directions of one of these engine cowlings. I need to see how it looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back