Portable Air Brush Review

fubar57

General
37,492
27,251
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Location
The Jungles of Canada
 

I saw this set @Amazon.ca for 123.99CAD + 13% in my province = 140.11CAD in total. Probably 2x the price I'm ready to pay... But that's me, of course.
@ 2:27 the reviewer shows the new type self adjusting nozzle. Those were everywhere nowadays, in different sizes and designs but one is clear: the microscopic screw-on nozzles are gone or will be gone any soon. Honestly, I came to the point when I can't see them anymore even with magnifiers, not to speak of cleaning and attaching them to the airbrush. I already wrote in a different thread about the 2 general types of self-centering nozzles one can find on the market of cheap(er) Chinese airbrushes, no matter what name are they sold under:
1.with the o-ring attached to the nozzle (at the rear end) or
2. with the teflon/plastic ring attached to the airbrush.
I believe Gaahleri uses nozzles from the first type.
51kCDBiNNvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I like the portable compressor. Reading the specs on the company website, the power supply output is 12V DC. You could run it off a Milwaukee M12 battery with a battery to tip jack adapter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back