Provide a Caption for This Picture (12 Viewers)

"I think you made up that story just to get insurance, didn't you?"
 
lets start this again.
 

Attachments

  • file002.jpg
    file002.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 186
so you are saying that giving a broom and a laundry basket to your wife for her birthday is a bad thing, right?
 
Once the bait is taken the Rattan, Papasan-Drunk-Trap slowly digests the unwhitting prey.


.
 
All right try this one, saw it on the forum a while back thought it was fairly amusing so go on.
I know its already got a caption but make your own up....
 

Attachments

  • NewfieRevolver.jpg
    NewfieRevolver.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 162
This bit of equipment is issued to commanders who have not
show the proper intestinal fortitude in leading their troops.
 
I just saw that at the VA hospital in Portland!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back