Random Warbird Photos

Good shots Jeff!
 
IMG_0278.JPG

NX451FG

28August 2015

Ypsilanti Michigan

Cheers

Jeff
 
4K5A6571.JPG

N9643C

26July2023

Oshkosh Wisconsin

Cheers

Jeff

PS. Leaving for Geneseo New York tomorrow morning for the annual show. I may or may or may not post tommorow depending on wake up time vs. leave the house time. Really looking forward to seeing the Tora Tora Tora guys, it has been a long time since I saw them. Have a great weekend everyone and see you back here on Monday if all goes according to plan.
 
Nice shots Jeff!
 
Back from Geneseo. Weather was less than co-operative on Friday, Saturday was okay but I did not attend and today, thunder and lightning was called for and it rolled in cancelling a portion of the show. Anyhow, I did get the camera out and managed to burn up some pixels.


This was a new airframe for me and I dedicate this picture to Terry "Wildcat" Fox.


IMG_0033.JPG


NL29FG

11 July 2025

Geneseo New York

Cheers

Jeff
 
IMG_0060.JPG

N2047

11June2025

Geneseo New York

Under all that makeup and surgery she is a Harvard Mk.4 and was modified by Paramount studios to partake in Tora Tora Tora.

Cheers

Jeff
 
:thumbright:
 
Good shots Jeff!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back