Rate Discuss free software off the Net

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here are a couple photo sharing sites.

Photo bucket

snapsoid.com

If anyone else has any good photo sharing sites that are safe post them.

AVG

Lanc go for it. I use it on my web server farm for our business.

Norton and McAffee are useless and invasive to the extreme on most computers.

I fail to see why people pay money for what essentially is a virus.

AVG works, does it without fanfare, and has done so for over 2 1/2 years now.

AVG

Lanc go for it. I use it on my web server farm for our business.

Norton and McAffee are useless and invasive to the extreme on most computers.

I fail to see why people pay money for what essentially is a virus.

AVG works, does it without fanfare, and has done so for over 2 1/2 years now.

Really? I have used them all. Never been a big fan of McAffee. But I use Norton (not saying it is 100%) now and I like it. AVG I used also for a few years and I found it missed some stuff (missed more than Nortan did).

But I know many computer freaks and they all have their favorite AV program and are very loyal to it.

IMHO

what are the best ones you can buy then?

IMHO they are all decent. You talk to 3 different computer guys and they will give you three different answers and swear by them.

If money is an issue for you use AVG off the net it is free. If you have $25-$30 to spare then buy Norton or McAffee both are decent also. You can't go far wrong with any of them. Try one and if does not suit you try another one.

yeah we're had norton for the last yeah and i'll be f*cked if we're getting it again ;) but then someone's said macalfee aslo has issues? issues aside it'll still keep me safe yeah? and someone's also said AVG let's more through than macalfee- bad news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back