Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello,

Arrived today...
51283_rd.png

It's not my fault... It's the Andy's fault 8-[:-\"😅😂

Nice one Steph.
Does the kit have the deeper tropical radiator ?
The only Mk.V kit I know of that had this was the early 1980's Airfix Mk.V (originally Otaki or Fujimi ?), which provided alternative parts, including the deeper radiator bath used on the Mk.V Trop.

Nice one Steph.
The only Mk.V kit I know of that had this was the early 1980's Airfix Mk.V (originally Otaki or Fujimi ?), which provided alternative parts, including the deeper radiator bath used on the Mk.V Trop.
Terry, there are 3 filters in the kit, a Vokes, an Aboukir and a third that I don't know but which looks like the Aboukir with the rear part different. This rear part seems to be deeper but reduces in wide more than the Aboukir

Nice one Steph.
looking at the kit parts and instruction sheet online at the Eduard website, it looks like 2 x radiator baths are included, 1 being shown as not used.
so maybe indicates it does have the deeper unit !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back