Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very nice Matt! Does this mean there will be some dioramas sometime in the future?

Probably not dioramas, but certainly "poses" with equipment to give some scale. I'm enjoying building theater airplanes and wanted to have some ground equipment to make my pics look a little more "in operations".

I have a 24" base that I am making a asphalt tarmac. Between the airplanes, ground equipment and base, I am hoping to have a picture background (if not somewhat repetitive) to pose my planes before I hang them on my boys ceiling.

Very recent purchase (about an hour ago!) LHS has 20% off all kits.

Got these two. I'd be in trouble if I brought any more home.

Little WW2 bomber.

And I'm a bit of a Russian bird fetishist too

They're provisionally penciled in for building summer/autumn 2011-ish!

Thanks Matt. I'm always on the lookout for 1/48th scale vehicles and accessories, hence the question.
Nice buys M. I built the Marauder a couple of months back, just got to fit some small details before it goes into a diorama for the Diorama guide.
Even though it dates from the '70's, it's a nice kit overall, but you'll need a LOT of weight to keep the nose down. Only place you can put it is in the radio room, and in the very front of the engine nacelles. BTW, the nose MG, with its ammo box, wont fit where shown. Best to leave off the box and/or put it on the floor, and adapt the flexi-feed to fit. Takes a bit of trial fitting, quite a bit of swearing, and a lot of patience....but it can be done!

Cheers fellas, I'll be calling on your expertise Terry when i'm building the B-26, I've got an A-20 in the stash too, might build them together. It'll be a long way off though! Unless of course we do a medium bomber GB

here we go, people! this is the most models I've ever had at one time! 10 in all! including the one Wurger sent me. THANK YOU SO MUCH WOJTEK! ;D

Very nice stash Rob. That lot will keep you busy, and I notice there's one you can enter in the Group Build!!
Hope to see your entry details soon.....!

no model kit ever comes in one piece, Wojtek. you gotta assemble them. LOL

but yes, it came intact god, 10 models. I'm about to start one of them...thing is...I dunno which one to start on!!

Users who are viewing this thread