Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I was able to have my primary Birthday present yesterday......plus the added bonuses by me....

Eduard Tora, Tora, Tora_9885.jpg
Tamiya Tanks_9897.jpg

My wife bought me a book I have wanted ever since it came out, Samourai Sur Portes-Avions Tome 01. Now have to wait for the shipment from France. I can't wait!

Attachments

• samourai-sur-porte-avions-tome-1-by-michel-ledet-2515-p.jpg
    samourai-sur-porte-avions-tome-1-by-michel-ledet-2515-p.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 21
  • samourai-sur-porte-avions-tome-1-by-michel-ledet-[4]-2515-p.jpg
    samourai-sur-porte-avions-tome-1-by-michel-ledet-[4]-2515-p.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 20
  • samourai-sur-porte-avions-tome-1-by-michel-ledet-[3]-2515-p.jpg
    samourai-sur-porte-avions-tome-1-by-michel-ledet-[3]-2515-p.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 20
  • produit_3079_9d51500021264bb2a2540898eadc5c09.pdf
    963.9 KB · Views: 22
My wife bought me a book I have wanted ever since it came out, Samourai Sur Portes-Avions Tome 01. Now have to wait for the shipment from France. I can't wait!
Great Book I have both, now you need to save up and get Volume 2 to complete the set...!
Or talk real nice to your Wife.....providing lots of hints......that Vol.1 will get lonely without Vol.2.......:)

Great Book I have both, now you need to save up and get Volume 2 to complete the set...!
Or talk real nice to your Wife.....providing lots of hints......that Vol.1 will get lonely without Vol.2.......:)
You are so right. So she says last night, I assume now that Father's Day is coming up that you are going to want to get the second book. I said, yes, I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back