Report Says Death Toll from Dresden Raid was 25,000 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Adler, is it still that way or is it changed any? I'm asking because the stuff we get back here, from multiple sources, is the level of violence is way down but still around. Also that AQ is gone.

Is that all crap and the bad guys are just lying low until we leave or is everyone laying low until we leave?

AQ is not gone at all. Violence is down, but it is still a reality and very strong. Afghanistan has even picked up.

The people are afraid of help, because they associate it with the AQ and Taliban coming back. The problem is that we move into a province and secure it, and then move right back out and let the bad guys back in. Very similar to other conflicts in our countries history in my opinion.

AQ is not gone at all. Violence is down, but it is still a reality and very strong. Afghanistan has even picked up.

The people are afraid of help, because they associate it with the AQ and Taliban coming back. The problem is that we move into a province and secure it, and then move right back out and let the bad guys back in. Very similar to other conflicts in our countries history in my opinion.

Sounds like we're being BS'd back here in a big way. As soon as we move enough people out to not make it worth our while to go back, AQ and Iran will get cranking and take the country apart.

Maybe a strong man dictator is the only solution.

Sounds like we're being BS'd back here in a big way. As soon as we move enough people out to not make it worth our while to go back, AQ and Iran will get cranking and take the country apart.

Maybe a strong man dictator is the only solution.

I do not think it is necessarily feeding anyone BS. I just don't think the whole picture is being shown. It really is a matter of everything being run by politicians. The military is doing a great job over there, it is the suits that are ****ing everything up.

I do not think it is necessarily feeding anyone BS. I just don't think the whole picture is being shown. It really is a matter of everything being run by politicians. The military is doing a great job over there, it is the suits that are ****ing everything up.

So, in a sense, there's elements of the Vietnam War here today? I would think after the political SNAFU in Vietnam, the politicians would wise up?

So, in a sense, there's elements of the Vietnam War here today? I would think after the political SNAFU in Vietnam, the politicians would wise up?

Unfortunately Vassili, I think that there are two worlds. There's the Political World, and the Real World. And, sadly, the majority of poilitiicans cannot, or will not, see what happens outside their world. As I like to put it, politics as usual. :rolleyes:
p.s. Not starting a political debate here, just throwing in my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back