Requsting permission to land (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well sir i dint say that I am an Ace on the subject

Welcome F-14. You'll find this is a pretty good place to learn about things with wings. There's some really sharp guys (And a sharp gal) here who know more about WW2 aviation than you'll come across anywhere else.

Gee thanks guys for such a warm welcome

Regards

F-14

G'day mate and ignore Njaco. We sometimes forget to feed him raw meat and he gets a bit cranky and crappy towards Diggers (Aussies) By the way Njaco its your shout mate (time to get the beer in)

Can I make a suggestion? The next round be in six packs and not these bloody kegs! freakin arms are getting long and I got short pockets. (or is it the other way around?).

And where's my raw Koala bear meat!!!!!

Koala meat of the menu Njaco. And don't mention Whale hunting at the moment. Australia is having a piss fight with Japan over Whaling in the Australian Antartic Territory. We don't want the Japanese Killing Whales and some stupid bastards in Japan have drawn the RACE Card Njaco. Wrong move to make definitely with Australians. Especially some one like me. Been in Youtube giving lumps to arrogant Japanese Ultra Right Wing Fruit Loops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back