Restored footage -Training U.S. Aviators (3 Viewers)

Maxrobot1

Staff Sergeant
819
2,305
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
T
JN$ formation Tx.png
his was just posted in a relatively new channel - "Earth Uncovered." Image stabilized, speed corrected, sometimes colorized and with good commentary. Remarkable in so many ways. I just had to grab this screens shot. Note the Jenny in the lower right and the unusual insignia! this is not AI.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Bl8y9V91M
 
re
Not so sure about how accurate. I have not seen that dorsal fin on any military or civilian Jenny, and yet here are three.

An optical illusion? I think what appears to be a dorsal fin fillet is actually the horizontal stabilizer - on the far side - but due to the angle it is difficult to make out.
 
Fantastic video. Certainly the French seemed to be way ahead of other nations in training methods.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back