Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks for the comments :) i am really pleased with the pictures myself. they turned out pretty nice.. but it would never been such a good model if i dident have the museums proffesional modelbuilder to help me do that kit ( the guy on the picture from the wrokshop working on the model.. Petter storm-Olsen ) I did used to work with pictures so that i know how to do..hehe
but since that kit was a first testrelease i dident want to make any errors with it ( its going in several magazines so i am glad my friend would help :) )
that is the first time we have build a model with a deadline hanging over our heads :)

thanks..8 more ju88models are comming my way now from germany..so me and my friend ( Petter the pro builder ) will make a diorama with a couple of the 88`s standing on the ice ( one going down thru th iice and sinking ( U4+TK ) i think that will eb a really cool modell !!

Guttorm

Yep, agree with jan there! Should look great, the ice diorama. 8 kits? Pitty two couldn't migrate to Scotland and England! Only joking, I've ordered mine!
Terry.

airframes.. we need 8 kits or even more..hehe
two for the diorama.. two for me.. ( one is beeing going to be keept and not opened ) and one is going to be buildt for my private collection !! two for the curator of the museum..and two for the enginebuilders at the museum

and i guess there are a lot more people at the museum that wants one..so guess i need to order more..LOL

yes. you are 100% correct..this angle is the 40 degree angle which was the best diveangle..the pilot just keept his eyes on the horizon and when the redline and horizon lines up one has the correct diveangle :)

airframes.. we need 8 kits or even more..hehe
two for the diorama.. two for me.. ( one is beeing going to be keept and not opened ) and one is going to be buildt for my private collection !! two for the curator of the museum..and two for the enginebuilders at the museum

and i guess there are a lot more people at the museum that wants one..so guess i need to order more..LOL

Eeerrrmmm.....what about us here at the forum then Mr G...??:(

so here life is as normal..hehe
been "away" for a while..been so much to do in the museum.. and today we finished a new display..now i will take a long vacation in Florida :)

Attachments

• 88mm in place 009.jpg
    88mm in place 009.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back