RHAF Sturmovik

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

papa_bear

Airman
Jun 10, 2009
Belgrade
Does anyone have pictures of Hungarian sturmovik?
This plane was assembled from 2 captured aircraft... I saw many profiles, and one picture from squadron signal publication. On pic plane is under cammo network, and profiles are What if probably.

Does anyone have pictures of Hungarian sturmovik?
This plane was assembled from 2 captured aircraft... I saw many profiles, and one picture from squadron signal publication. On pic plane is under cammo network, and profiles are What if probably.

As youve said, so far the only one ive seen is the same one youve seen from squadron singnal publications.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 99
Respect guys! :) I've last few days "studding" Hungarian language on they forums... Find something, but no more than Pilot notes...
At the first time, I thought that fuselage is from one bird, and wings from other.
By that, wigns might be in black-green camo, and wings in brown-green.
But I've found that entire plane is repainted after assembling and it wears 3 colors on upper surfaces.
Coffee brown, some dark green and the third is problem... Was it some light brown, something like sand, or gray...
Here is example how Hungarians have painted their fighter and attack planes.
hungairforce.jpg

That three tone with gray, or sand color?
It is nicer with sand :) He-he

Thank you on cooperation!
Cheers!
Dada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back