RUSSIAN MANUALS (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I would say DC-5 though the landing gear is wrong

View attachment 561117
View attachment 561118
The a/c from the Russian manual is a Douglas ATA-A1 Skybus - the Rusian title says "Douglas Skybus" only.
It is this one:
117467-c87d0e4cf1cc2291479bd36abcd85243.png

h-4170.jpg

h-4173.jpg

It's a paper design only.

"The year 1941. Book One" - 1998.

This is a collection of different historical documents concerning the 1941 – the year of the beginning of Great Patriotic war. These documents were selected by a collective of civil and military historians

Attachments

• book1.pdf
    32.4 MB · Views: 318
  • book2.pdf
    30.8 MB · Views: 152
  • book3.pdf
    31.6 MB · Views: 134
  • book4.pdf
    36.3 MB · Views: 258
  • book5.pdf
    33.1 MB · Views: 199
  • book6.pdf
    32.3 MB · Views: 245
  • book7.pdf
    26.2 MB · Views: 123
  • book8.pdf
    41.2 MB · Views: 237
Hello Fubar57,

The problem with these documents is that a bunch are DJVU and a bunch are probably copyrighted books.
I went through the ones I found and renamed them to what I believed they were with the help of Google Translate and my very limited and very rusty Russian from college, so if I accidentally upload something you did earlier, please let me know.

Some of the manuals I found probably don't belong all lumped into one general Russian thread either. Some are actually scans of German manuals or about non-Russian equipment.

- Ivan.

Attachments

• Tanks in Battle (Russian).pdf
    12.9 MB · Views: 186
I've posted the government documents which, according to my searches, are open source as they are in most of the countries. I think the 2-3 more modern books I posted were made up from government documents. There are a ton of books that were printed after the war that I never included as Russian copyright gets sketchy (to me) for non-government documents. All my translations in this thread came from a Russian member B bdemin who very kindly to the time to translate the covers. If they were printed in Russian I posted them.

This is it, the final four; all tank manuals. I am forever grateful to B bdemin for taking the time to translate the covers for me.

"The Self-propelled Gun Su-100" - 1948. Publisher: Military publisher of the Ministry of armed forces of the Soviet Union

This is a handbook and technical service manual for 100-mm self-propelled gun (tank destroyer) on the T-34 track base

Attachments

• book380.PDF
    20.7 MB · Views: 167
"M4-A2 tank. Manual" - 1945. Publisher: State Publisher of the People's Commissariat of Defence

This is a manual for American M4-A2 medium tank. A number of these tanks were supplied under lend-lease agreement. Some of them were powered by diesel engines, which later were installed on the SchE-2 cargo aircraft

Attachments

• book381.PDF
    11 MB · Views: 222
"The 45-mm Anti-tank Gun, Model of 1942 Year" - 1953 Publisher: Military publisher of the Ministry of Defence of Soviet Union

This is a handbook and manual for the famous anti-tank gun. Until the 1943 it was the mainstay of the anti-tank artillery of Soviet Army. In the 1942 and later it was replaced by more powerful ZIS-2 gun.

Attachments

• book382.PDF
    13.1 MB · Views: 323
"The Self-propelled Artillery Carriages ISU-152K and ISU-152M. Part One. Technical description"

Attachments

• book384.PDF
    6.7 MB · Views: 196

Users who are viewing this thread

Back