S/Ldr Josef Stehlík - In Four Airforces

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Roman, I'm in contact with Reinhard, and have his address, e-mail and 'phone details. I need to get in touch with him again, as, due to illness, I've not followed up our latest correspondence.

Nice to see you here Terry again. I haven´t been here for many months. Organisation of this year´s commemoration (Aug 29) is taking all my free time. I´m very happy to have so many good frineds around who work on their part of the organisation because without them we would never be able to make it. I guess you know from FB that we will have 23 foreign visitors this year so you can imagine all the things around...

Anyway, I sent a PM to Reinhard and will be waiting for his reply.

Have a nice day Terry!!!

Hi Roman. We kept in touch for a while, as I had intended to visit him when, or if, I ever got back to Slavicin, by road this time.
Unfortunately, due to health problems at the time, the trip, and the Ju-88 diorama, never materialised, although I'd still like to try to make it before I get too old and knackered !!

That sounds like a good enough excuse to come over !
Karl and I are planning on probably going to the Oostwold airshow in Holland again, in June next year, but I'll see what the finances are like and try to make it. I'll probably fly though, as going in the campervan for a relatively short visit would be quite costly, especially if I have to go by myself.

That sounds like a good enough excuse to come over !
Karl and I are planning on probably going to the Oostwold airshow in Holland again, in June next year, but I'll see what the finances are like and try to make it. I'll probably fly though, as going in the campervan for a relatively short visit would be quite costly, especially if I have to go by myself.
I keep my fingers crossed Terry!

Terry, btw, I realized that Reinhard lives in Erfurt. For me it means again that the world is getting smaller and smaller...to you very known Willi Reschke (JG300) lived very close to this town and we visited him there twice...
Could you please send me Reinhard's e-mail address? I'd try to get in touch with him.

Thank you my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back