Screenshots (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice MAW Shots!!!

Below from...

microsoftjjgsf4u1amissmor5.jpg

Well...

cfs2rocks11vl5.jpg

Hey Jug

Are you still after how to take screenshots?
Well, i have your answer (i think)

Go to FRAPS show fps, record video game movies, screen capture software and download the program 'Fraps'

This is a fantasic program which allows you to take both screenshots and videos while playing the game.
Simply start up Fraps before you start up the simulator and you're ready to go!

Now, i have CFS3 and its works fine for that. I'm pretty sure it'll work for CFS1 or 2 because it was designed for most P.C games, not just a select few.

Anyway, good luck!

Simon

Oh, and the P47's my fav plane as well. Go the Jug!!!!

Hello All,

This is my first post here. I figured I would just add something from an oldie.

- Ivan.

Attachments

• Ki61-KAIc.jpg
    Ki61-KAIc.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 301
  • A6M5_Reisen.jpg
    A6M5_Reisen.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 297
  • P-47D-23.jpg
    P-47D-23.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 300
  • EindeckerE3.jpg
    EindeckerE3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 306
  • F4U-1A.jpg
    F4U-1A.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 306
Can we post videos here as well?

I've got a few CFS3 flying vids of mine i'd love to share, as well as maybe seeing some other people's...

Sure, why not?

Start up a CFS video thread. We have an IL-2 video thread going over in the IL-2 section.

And another reason why I like CFS3 is the diversity of aircraft...like this Ta154 Moskito...

Attachments

• Ta154b_inaction.jpg
    Ta154b_inaction.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 164
Cool ok, i shall try to do that...

Can i just ask, where do get that aircraft from?
Looks great! Could you post a link?

Cheers
Simon

... Can i just ask, where do get that aircraft from?
Looks great! Could you post a link? ...

Sure, here's a couple links for you :thumbright:

I prefer to run AVHistory 1% aircraft. The flight models are made to 1% tolerances of the original's specs (that's where the 1% name comes from). Here's the link to AVHistory: AvHistory.org - Historically Accurate Flight Models

Otherwise, there's a ton of places out there, and you can google for 'em, but I'd recommend checking out Sim-Outhouse - Combat Flight Center - Sim-Outhouse first.

I'll post a few more screens for the heck of it, including one with my F4U, I edited to make it look like a wartime B&W combat photo. :)

* The F4F and SBD images look grainy because my old image editor screwed them up years ago *

Attachments

• F4U_victorypass-BW.jpg
    F4U_victorypass-BW.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 149
  • F4F_eveningpatrol.jpg
    F4F_eveningpatrol.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 145
  • SBD_patrol.jpg
    SBD_patrol.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 159
Thanks for that, i've been on both those sites before and downloaded some fantastic aircraft from them...
I did a few searches in both of them but i can't find the Ta154 Moskito...
Would you happen to have a direct link to its page?

Nice screen shots by the way!

Cheers,
Simon

The Ta154 came with my FirePower expansion pack, but I think I can help you out!

I'll give you a PM...

As for the variety of aircraft, you can even run some vehicles in there. I have a Tiger tank that's a real kick in the shorts to run on missions. A bit of advice though, if you run a vehicle, make sure you run it by yourself...and make dang sure you start the mission on the ground!
pi_freak.gif

The first screen is my "flight" of Tigers all free-falling from about 6,000 feet...this was not a good thing...I remembered to start the mission from the ground the next time around...

The second screen is me in my Tiger roughing up a convoy.

Attachments

• Tiger_atwork.jpg
    Tiger_atwork.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Tiger_flight.jpg
    Tiger_flight.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 160
The first screen is my "flight" of Tigers all free-falling from about 6,000 feet...this was not a good thing...I remembered to start the mission from the ground the next time around...

Oh... I see how you are... that was quite a few years ago too.... what happened to your excuse of "it happened so fast and I bailed out before I took a screenshot".. huh?

Hey, I eventually fessed up and spammed out that screenshot...lmao

HAHAH!! Better late than never I suppose

Oh... that Yak.... uhh.... dude, I'm having a hard time finding those, along with other archived screens... remember, I cleaned all these machines out and cleared em off before packing them up to move to this.. 'place'.. gonna have to get into my archive book (you know the one, you gave it to me) and open em up...

uhh.... dude, I'm having a hard time finding those
Hey, I found a couple you had sent, I'll post them for ya'...

The first one is Rasenpfeil in a He100 battling with an A6M2 and the second one is Rasenpfeil once again battling an A6M2, but in a YaK-9.

Attachments

• Davey_closecall.bmp
    275.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Davey_Yak9_kill.jpg
    Davey_Yak9_kill.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 159

Users who are viewing this thread

Back