Shinedown

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One of my favourite bands, that I suppose could be either metal or hard rock is Shinedown. Really great band, fairly new, but have some really solid tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favourite bands, that I suppose could be either metal or hard rock is Shinedown. Really great band, fairly new, but have some really solid tracks.

I saw Shinedown a few weeks ago at Rock im Park, and I have tickets to see Rammstein later this year here in Germany.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad show. The singer is a pretty good front man. He interacted very well with the fans and the sound was pretty good.

Nice! How was Shinedown?

I was about to ask the same thing :lol: I really like Shinedown - you got the new album (last year).

Not a bad show. The singer is a pretty good front man. He interacted very well with the fans and the sound was pretty good.

Cool, I would like to go see them if they do a show anywhere near me. I have their live album and I like the sound of the show.

I have not bought the new album, I do not actually own any Shinedown albums! :lol:

I do like his voice however, and think they have some really good songs. I really liked it when they played "Second Chance". It sounded really good live and the crowd really received it well.

I was saying that to Catch, Chris but perhaps you should look into some of the albums. I think you would like the newest one best, The Sound of Madness as Catch says. Second Chance is a good song although I think there are better songs on the album. What other songs where a part of their set?

Talking about Shinedown in the middle of The Best Metal Band thread is sacrilegious and just plain ol dispicable, and I myself as a Moderator will no longer tolerate such silliness.........

Next person who utters any other non- Fu*king Ass Kicking Metal band is gonna get stomped by my Doc Martins...

Talking about Shinedown in the middle of The Best Metal Band thread is sacrilegious and just plain ol dispicable, and I myself as a Moderator will no longer tolerate such silliness.........

Next person who utters any other non- Fu*king Ass Kicking Metal band is gonna get stomped by my Doc Martins...

Hence why I have split it too a new topic to discuss them without destroying the metal band thread...

:lol:

I was waiting for this to happen! :lol:

The first two Shinedown albums are great, but Sound of Madness has Devour on it - and that's absolute sh*te. Whoever thought it was acceptable to place that track on any CD needs shooting the face then dragging through the streets with their **** in their mouth and a dildo up their as*.

I don't like that song.

Yeah Devour isn't a great song but the rest are pretty good. The first two albums are good as well, certain songs I prefer to the current album and all of them are better than Devour.

btw Chris. I have already asked but what was the set list that they played when you saw the them?

I saw them last night! Fantastic show!

From what I can remember, they played (not in order):

Cry For Help
Heroes
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Second Chance
If You Only Knew

I'm fairly sure they played one more song, but I cannot remember it for now. They were amazing, if you have the chance to see them, do so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back