Sir Sydney Cam (Slightly OT)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Andrew

Airman 1st Class
Jan 30, 2004
Slough
It seems that as a young child , Sydney Cam lived in Windsor at No 10 Alma Road , this house and others in the row were due for demolition , and due to replaced by a Car Park , this descision has now been reversed , and all the houses will be leased to a Housing Agency , who will carry out the renovation of them .

I thought this info was important enough to share with all forum members .

It seems that good sense does prevail in Town Councils

Andrew
:D :D :D :D

Sorry Chaps I missed out the 2nd M , and it should have read Sydney Camm , who was the designer of several great Hawker Aircraft , including the Hurricane .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no im very accurate, i will type a sentance about the lancaster without correcting it 8)

the lancaste rwas a great bomber, but unfortuately it looks so hideus that im afraid i can nevr like it, however, in cotast to that i quite like the manchester so im kind of ahypocrit really. i realise hat my faourite plane, the piaggion p.108 was a pretty crap plane but at least im different, lots of peoiple like the lancaster whereasvery few pople like the p.108 8)

and if that doesnt convince you, wait till you type on it tomorrow.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back