Skin the Fox contest

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all skinners! I'm looking for a some quality custom skins of the aircraft flown by Fritz the Fox in his cartoons. (If you've never seen a Fritz the Fox cartoon before, you can find them at )

I am therefore hosting a Skin the Fox contest. Just submit a skin/add-on of one of Fritz's aircraft that is compatible with a contemporary flight sim (like IL-2) and include an in-game screenshot of the skin. If I like your work, you will receive a free copy of Fritz's DVD, The Blue Fox, in exchange for permission to offer your skin for download from Fritz's website.

Fritz's website includes a modeler's guide with reference graphics to assist you.

This offer is good while supplies last, so don't dally. Good luck and happy landings!

Attachments

• bluefoxdvd.jpg
    bluefoxdvd.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Please PM the Moderators. Before posting content such as this, you will need to speak to an Admin or Mod for permission. I'm locking this thread until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back