SM.81

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How have you attacked me? You've just whined about not degrading countries like a little girl. And, again, ask anyone on here if I degrade my own country. Another person who has a lot to learn about people here is you.

Referring to :"You've just whined about not degrading countries like a little girl", To Who is pointed this,to parmiggiano, to me or maybe to bother, eh? if you like, I can be far more rude and brute (in difference to you, we try to be well-mannered people), and then you will be the person which will whine and cry as a girl, because the only people who demonstrates attitude problems, like a Hooligan are you.
Of course, I have my mind open and I am not fanatic, so, why don't we go to put down the swords and stop to shot to the other, WHITOUT degrading to the others, it is worth for no one.

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and as I read somewhere that some Italian aircrafts manual would be welcome, here's the part catalog of the SM.81.
Hope it shows and you enjoy

Should be an "entertaining book" judging by the authors attitude to mere mortals.

Can't wait. Can I get a signed copy, you know, the normal endearment will do... "dear XXX F' Off."

Sorry, still have to figure how to upload it...tried twice but only got "not logged in" messages...

Sorry, still have to figure how to upload it...tried twice but only got "not logged in" messages...

Not really sure what the problem could be, maybe one of the web experts would know. I do know if you have a pop up blocker it can interfer with the upload part of the board. At least mine does.

If you cant figure it out you can try and email me. I will gladly post it up there with you name.

Micdrow

Let's try again...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• S-81_parts_catalog-part1.pdf
    7.3 MB · Views: 191
  • S-81_parts_catalog-part2.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 175
  • S-81_parts_catalog-part3.pdf
    11.2 MB · Views: 138
Here are some spanish SM.81:
Eagle:confused:

Attachments

• SM 81 profile a.jpg
    SM 81 profile a.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 190
  • SM 81 foto a.jpg
    SM 81 foto a.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 188
  • SM 81 profile b.jpg
    SM 81 profile b.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 200
Now, whos this guy jumping on italians and/or italians? Plan_D, as far as italians are concerned, do yourself a favour and read books like Chris Dunning's "Courage Alone", Ian W.Walker's "Iron Hulls, Iron Hearts", Paul Addison and Angus Calder's "Time to Kill", P.Caccia Dominioni's "El Alamein" or William G. Schofield and P.J. Carisella's "Frogmen: First Battles". Perhaps you'll understand that italian soldiers/pilots/sailors were as good as others and above all *why* they performed so poorly as an army. I dont care if you jump on the back of your country as well, it only demonstrates how stupid and poorly informed your posts are. BTW, most of the posters here understand, speak and write in two or three languages. What about you?.

More importantly, if you're going to start trying to wage war with me over what I said about Spain - you've got a lot to learn, and you're going to have a hard time here.

LOL, get a life, with more than 10K posts you should get a girl and enjoy real life instead of posting insults here.

Now, whos this guy jumping on italians and/or italians? Plan_D, as far as italians are concerned, do yourself a favour and read books like Chris Dunning's "Courage Alone", Ian W.Walker's "Iron Hulls, Iron Hearts", Paul Addison and Angus Calder's "Time to Kill", P.Caccia Dominioni's "El Alamein" or William G. Schofield and P.J. Carisella's "Frogmen: First Battles". Perhaps you'll understand that italian soldiers/pilots/sailors were as good as others and above all *why* they performed so poorly as an army. I dont care if you jump on the back of your country as well, it only demonstrates how stupid and poorly informed your posts are. BTW, most of the posters here understand, speak and write in two or three languages. What about you?.

LOL, get a life, with more than 10K posts you should get a girl and enjoy real life instead of posting insults here.

Gatt I'm going to tell you straight out - spirited debut is welcomed here but your last comment was way out of line - I will not tolerate this behavior especially from a new-bee on his first post - knock it off or I will ban you in a New York minute, Capisce l'amico? This WILL be your only warning...

Roger that. I'm a WW2 aviation history buff and I was very happy to find a forum like this one. Well, happy till I read those offensive posts. Accept my apologies. Btw, I'll try to upload the SM81 flight manual as soon as I'll be back home this evening.

I suppose there were very few Italians that were keen on WW2. It wasn't a war they wanted and thus they didn't fight quite that well. One wonders whether the sabotage worked all the way up the chain to supply. Certainly the problems were there in that Italian invasion as they had tanks and rifles against spears and arrows. For goodness sakes if it was Britain it would have been over in a day or two. Therefore there were leadership issues...

Does anyone have a three-view of the SM82? I'm going to be building a completely scale RC SM82 pretty soon, and I'm going to need a few three-views to get my bearings about it. I liked the threeview of the SM81, but I just can't get over the wheel pants.

Aw, Joe... you had to put the lid on it. :( That was mildly amusing.

I haven't seen this thread in ages ! I almost forgot what the SM.81 was !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back