Special Hobby 1:72 scale Heinkel He 100

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I'm calling this one done. It was a great kit to built. PE Instrument panel, landing gear doors and actuators and even the grips for the front cockpit canopy. Smallest dam PE stuff I've ever used. Dropped one, took 20 minuits to find it with a magnifying glass ! I know they never really saw combat but I decided to put a bit of wear and tear to it anyways. Thanks all for the tips and advice !

He100 (60)r.jpg

He100 (61)r.jpg

He100 (62)r.jpg

He100 (65)r.jpg

He100 (66)r.jpg

It is kind of an odd location for the wing marking as well as the Swastika being on the rudder only. I should add the one thing that did twist my undies was the stupid two piece swastikas on the decal sheet. No matter how much I farted around I just couldn't get it to look right. I ended up going to my handy dandy decal sheet of MASS PRODUCED swastikas but the only one I could find with white borders that was small enough was on a black square which I had to trim away bit by bit. I wish model companies would get over their squeamishness about swastikas !

Merry Christmas, may Santa bring you lots of model kits to ad to your stash. War Dept, " why do you have so many model kits" ? Me " It's kind of like women and shoes " end of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back