Spitfire Mk XIV profile

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dec 27, 2011
Great Britain
Hello all,

I'm in want of a profile picture of a Spitfire Mk XIV. I don't mind if it's a real photo or a cartoon or painting, preferably a cartoon or painting
though. If you can, please crop around it so it's a profile picture with a transparent background, so that I could place it on top of my own
background.
I would be forever grateful to whoever of you kind peeps here at ww2Aircraft.net who could do this for me, and I shall try and repay you
somehow.

Best wishes,

Oskar

Are you looking to do a signature?

Have you tried Google? Tons of pics.

I found this one and did a sig for you, if this is what you are trying to . This thread should also be in the "Signature" section if so.

Oh, and here is the original pic I found.

Attachments

• oskar.jpg
    oskar.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 262
  • mk_xii.jpg
    mk_xii.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 445
Are you looking to do a signature?

Have you tried Google? Tons of pics.

I found this one and did a sig for you, if this is what you are trying to . This thread should also be in the "Signature" section if so.

Oh, and here is the original pic I found.

Thanks for making that for me, it's very nice and all, but I needed the profile image for my friend so that he could make a signature for me and him.

Thanks, Oskar

No worries. It was just put together quickly. But if yo Google search, set the size larger than 800px you should be able to find something.

Geez.. man, if you use the Photoshop or other graphic programs you can do that with one click of a mouse button. If not, try to use a very useful tool, accessible in tool menu of all graphic programs, called "magic wand" or its variants you can find there too.

This is from Spitfire: The Canadians by Robert Bracken:

Attachments

• Profile Spit XIV AE_G RM687 402 Sqdn William Austin.jpg
    Profile Spit XIV AE_G RM687 402 Sqdn William Austin.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 189
Looks good, its really nice. You might try to change the color of the letters to bring it out more. But a good job!

Here's a picture, taken by me, of a mkxiv spitfire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Back