Spitfire Mk XIV profile (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dec 27, 2011
Great Britain
Hello all,

I'm in want of a profile picture of a Spitfire Mk XIV. I don't mind if it's a real photo or a cartoon or painting, preferably a cartoon or painting
though. If you can, please crop around it so it's a profile picture with a transparent background, so that I could place it on top of my own
background.
I would be forever grateful to whoever of you kind peeps here at ww2Aircraft.net who could do this for me, and I shall try and repay you
somehow.

Best wishes,

Oskar

Are you looking to do a signature?

Have you tried Google? Tons of pics.

I found this one and did a sig for you, if this is what you are trying to . This thread should also be in the "Signature" section if so.

Oh, and here is the original pic I found.

Attachments

• oskar.jpg
    oskar.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 252
  • mk_xii.jpg
    mk_xii.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 435
Are you looking to do a signature?

Have you tried Google? Tons of pics.

I found this one and did a sig for you, if this is what you are trying to . This thread should also be in the "Signature" section if so.

Oh, and here is the original pic I found.

Thanks for making that for me, it's very nice and all, but I needed the profile image for my friend so that he could make a signature for me and him.

Thanks, Oskar

Geez.. man, if you use the Photoshop or other graphic programs you can do that with one click of a mouse button. If not, try to use a very useful tool, accessible in tool menu of all graphic programs, called "magic wand" or its variants you can find there too.

This is from Spitfire: The Canadians by Robert Bracken:

Attachments

• Profile Spit XIV AE_G RM687 402 Sqdn William Austin.jpg
    Profile Spit XIV AE_G RM687 402 Sqdn William Austin.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 181
Looks good, its really nice. You might try to change the color of the letters to bring it out more. But a good job!

Here's a picture, taken by me, of a mkxiv spitfire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107

Users who are viewing this thread

Back