Spitfire races sports car (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i wonder when that was filmed it doesn't look at all recent going by the presenters, someone that knows about cars will be able to age it from the lotus...........

i wonder when that was filmed it doesn't look at all recent going by the presenters, someone that knows about cars will be able to age it from the lotus...........

Think the presenters said it was this years Children in Need (or whatever one is in March/April)

What ho chaps! It is the too long absent one himself and poster of said clip. Indeed it was filmed a couple of days before I posted it... for CIN.

Ever since I discovered YT (and now Veoh) sadly I have become less of a frequent visitor to WW2A.net.

Maybe in the New Year I will make the effort. Meanwhile, pop over to my YT stuff and have a gander. This morning I posted three short clips on the B52, SR71 and X15. I hope I can put longer clips up here as YT is limited to ten mins.

Happy New Year to one and all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back