Sports ticket prices (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
I'm Interested to know what ticket prices are for sporting events across the globe. In Dallas, Texas, we are fortunate enough to have all 5 of the major sports in the U.S. so here are the average prices PER SEAT as best as I could find them.

Basketball (Dallas Mavericks) - $10 - $300 for single game seats. Suites are much more.

Football (Dallas Cowboys) - $550 to $2,600 for season tickets so that's divided by 8 games, plus $75 to just to park at each game. Club seating is $16,000 to $50,000 PER SEAT for the season!!!! Playoffs seats are NOT included.

Hockey (Dallas Stars) - as best I could find, $25 - $400 for single game seats. Suites are much more.

Baseball (Texas Rangers) - $577 to $3,660 for season tickets divided by 81 home games. Suites are much more. I know you can buy single game tickets that are as low as $10.

Soccer (FC Dallas) - $288 to $5,400 for season tickets divided by 18 home games. Suites are much more.

Ticket prices are going trough the roof, every were you go, but I find that they are much higher here in the US.

For instance, average tickets to a German Soccer match cost me about 60 Euros a ticket for very good seats. Bundesliga Tickets cost me about 50 Euros for very good seats. Parking at all games was 5 Euros.

I am thinking about going to the NFL San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams game next week, and if I go, tickets will cost me about $150 per ticket for decent seats, plus the parking ticket.

You should have tried getting a ticket for the England v New Zealand game (Rugby) on Saturday! You'd have needed several hundred pounds.
Me,I have a subsription to Sky Sports and could watch England's crushing victory (38-21) from the comfort of my own settee with a nice cup of tea!
Cheers
Steve

They're still better than the Beagles.

For those masochistic Philadelphia Eagles fans looking for another reminder of how bad their team is, try this:

A fan on Craigslist is offering to swap his leftover Halloween candy for Eagles tickets, and he thinks it's a fair trade.

This is the posting that went up this week:

I'll trade my leftover Halloween candy for tickets to the Eagles vs Pathers game this Monday night.

I have 23 Snickers bars (fun size), 5 Snickers Almond bars (fun size), and an unopened bag of Charms Blow Pops (assorted flavors).

The game is Monday night, it's against the Panthers, and it's going to be cold. If you'd rather not sit through another Eagles' game, this is a great trade.

Ouch.

As much as it hurts Eagles fans to see it, this guy has a point. The Eagles are in last place and this week they're playing the last-place Panthers. The weather will likely be in the 40s in Philadelphia on Monday, and it can be a hassle to get to and from a Monday night game.

Granted, much of the candy is fun size, and the bags have been opened, but is that better than paying to see some terrible football? Maybe.

Fan Tries To Trade Candy For Eagles Tickets | ThePostGame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back