Squadron Encore 1/48 F-102

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Donivanp

Captain
Feb 23, 2014
Katy Texas
If any of you have seen the Squadron Encore series of kits and wondered about them, as I did, here is a quick review of the F-102A kit in 1/48.

What you get is a Monogram/Revell 1/48 Case XX wing F-102 as the basic kit, but then the goodies come in.
Resin seamless intakes and radome, cockpit and seat, includes the crown over the instrument panel, wheels and Falcon missiles, 3 AIM 4A and 3 AIM 4D, Control services and rudder Engine enhancements.

PE includes 2 seets, 1 color cockpit and one with wheel well and engine as will was weapons bay and gear enhancements.

I bought mine at $46 and I would say it was a bargain. With the re release of the Revell F-102 going at $29 US you are getting a lot for your money. You will also note I bought the AIM-26 separately and you can get the digital "F-102A in detail and scale" and the new "F102A Colors and Markings" from Amazon in both Kindle and iBooks format. If you have not checked out these reference materials, I highly recommend them.
thumbnail (5).jpg
thumbnail (15).jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back