Steel Beasts Pro

Discussion in 'Other aviation games/sims' started by Pong, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Pong

Pong Active Member

Anyone heard of this or played it? It is basically a tank simulator made (You might be quite surprised) for military personnel and NOT for budding simmers like us.

There is a public version, but you'll need a big wallet. (Costs around $100 :shock:) Though it is hard to find a good and realistic tank simulation out there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GrauGeist

GrauGeist Well-Known Member

Public Safety Automotive Technician
    Home Page:
    Looks cool, but I wonder if they'll make a WWII version...that would get my interest!

3. beaupower32

beaupower32 Well-Known Member

Yep, I got it myself. I dished out 110 for it. Its ok, just basically the original SB with updated graphics. You also have to have a thumb drive (that came with the game) in to even play it. If you are a hard core tank gammer, then this would be for you. But if you are just a weekend warrior or someone with short amount of time, I would probably go to Red Orchestra as it is set in WW2 on the Eastern Front.

4. Pong

Pong Active Member

The AFVs are the ones that are getting me interested in it. TOW Missiles and the BMPs are quite interesting.

And I have all the time in the world so I might try to get this..in Christmas. :D