Steel Beasts Pro

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pong

Staff Sergeant
Sep 2, 2007
Manila, Philippines
Anyone heard of this or played it? It is basically a tank simulator made (You might be quite surprised) for military personnel and NOT for budding simmers like us.

There is a public version, but you'll need a big wallet. (Costs around $100 :shock:) Though it is hard to find a good and realistic tank simulation out there.

Leo2A4-woodland-Scorp.png

Heading%20for%20Bagdad.jpg

SS_23_12_12.jpg

Yep, I got it myself. I dished out 110 for it. Its ok, just basically the original SB with updated graphics. You also have to have a thumb drive (that came with the game) in to even play it. If you are a hard core tank gammer, then this would be for you. But if you are just a weekend warrior or someone with short amount of time, I would probably go to Red Orchestra as it is set in WW2 on the Eastern Front.

The AFVs are the ones that are getting me interested in it. TOW Missiles and the BMPs are quite interesting.

And I have all the time in the world so I might try to get this..in Christmas. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back