Mar 20, 2008 #1 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,698 15,188 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA This is funny. Even I can laugh at my "whiteness". Stuff White People Like Check out #80 "The Idea of Soccer"
This is funny. Even I can laugh at my "whiteness". Stuff White People Like Check out #80 "The Idea of Soccer"
Mar 20, 2008 #2 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Those are pretty good, but I don't think I agree with them all. Outdoor clothing. Sorry. I see more "brutha's" wearing sweat outfits out in public than anyone else. That and all their fake a$$ brass, uh, gold bling.
Those are pretty good, but I don't think I agree with them all. Outdoor clothing. Sorry. I see more "brutha's" wearing sweat outfits out in public than anyone else. That and all their fake a$$ brass, uh, gold bling.