Tachikawa Ki-36 Type 98 Trainer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Two part file of the Tachikawa Ki-36 Type 98 Trainer

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Tachikawa Ki-36 Type 98 Trainer Part 1.pdf
    45.8 MB · Views: 563
  • Tachikawa Ki-36 Type 98 Trainer Part 2.pdf
    47.2 MB · Views: 355
If you have a smart phone or iPad like device get the Google Translate App and download the languages you need, set the translate from to criteria and then select the camera. It will translate it in real time. Below is what showed up on my phone from the first page:

upload_2017-12-1_16-19-17.png

Sometimes its a little hanky but you can get the gist of it.

If you have a smart phone or iPad like device get the Google Translate App and download the languages you need, set the translate from to criteria and then select the camera. It will translate it in real time. Below is what showed up on my phone from the first page:

View attachment 474327

Sometimes its a little hanky but you can get the gist of it.

Thank you VB

I will give this a try later today

I have a real problem with the real time translate for any language using the app. The app has an option to take a picture of what you want translated. After the pic is taken, the app scans the photo. Using your finger, you swipe across the area you want translated, you press the blue arrows and voila....translated

I have a real problem with the real time translate for any language using the app. The app has an option to take a picture of what you want translated. After the pic is taken, the app scans the photo. Using your finger, you swipe across the area you want translated, you press the blue arrows and voila....translated

I spent a couple of hours using the desktop version of translate trying to get the same result and even registered for the pro version only to find the smartphone app is the only practical way to go.

I found both the desktop and Android apps far too clunky and the results extremely "variable". For example my android phone translated the word in the top right of VBs post was always translated as Constipation. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back