Sep 15, 2026 #1 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Finished, great little kit, might get another and look for a Normandy 1944 Scheme.
Sep 15, 2026 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Well done Karl. What have you used for applying of the paint? If I may ask ...
Sep 15, 2026 Thread starter #3 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Wurger said: Well done Karl. What have you used for applying of the paint? If I may ask ... Click to expand... Simple old fashioned brush as usual my friend
Wurger said: Well done Karl. What have you used for applying of the paint? If I may ask ... Click to expand... Simple old fashioned brush as usual my friend
Sep 15, 2026 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Copied that. As it may be noticed you reached the master level in that. Excellent !.
Sep 15, 2026 Thread starter #5 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Wurger said: Copied that. As it may be noticed you reached the master level in that. Excellent !. Click to expand... thank you Sir, it is much appreciated.
Wurger said: Copied that. As it may be noticed you reached the master level in that. Excellent !. Click to expand... thank you Sir, it is much appreciated.
Sep 15, 2026 #6 talbot Senior Airman 440 299 Joined Apr 14, 2025 Location Calgary, AB Well done Karl Looks great!
Sep 17, 2026 #7 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,624 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Lovely work Karl!
Sep 17, 2026 #8 fubar57 General 37,501 27,275 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Looks really nice, Karl. Probably mentioned before but I love that you're sticking to one scale
Sep 18, 2026 Thread starter #9 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Thanks guys. fubar57 said: Looks really nice, Karl. Probably mentioned before but I love that you're sticking to one scale Click to expand... Geo, I would love some of the 1/35 subjects in 1/48 but just can't change scale now, almost went to 1/72 for 4 engine bombers but just couldn't do it
Thanks guys. fubar57 said: Looks really nice, Karl. Probably mentioned before but I love that you're sticking to one scale Click to expand... Geo, I would love some of the 1/35 subjects in 1/48 but just can't change scale now, almost went to 1/72 for 4 engine bombers but just couldn't do it
Sep 19, 2026 #10 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,953 21,940 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I have a map of the planet Earth. It's 1 to 1 scale. Perhaps you've seen it? Thank you Steven Wright.
I have a map of the planet Earth. It's 1 to 1 scale. Perhaps you've seen it? Thank you Steven Wright.
Sep 19, 2026 Thread starter #11 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk SaparotRob said: I have a map of the planet Earth. It's 1 to 1 scale. Perhaps you've seen it? Thank you Steven Wright. Click to expand... seen parts of it
SaparotRob said: I have a map of the planet Earth. It's 1 to 1 scale. Perhaps you've seen it? Thank you Steven Wright. Click to expand... seen parts of it