Tattoos....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
snoopy2.jpg

snoopy.jpg

Img50183_litos_014.jpg

106d4zn.jpg

Check this website out...8)
Tattoo Art Photo Gallery - Tattoo Artists.org

My 7th tattoo will be a dark angel on my left shoulder. It will go with the "good" angel on my right shoulder.

The dark angel is sitting on a bar stool with a wine glass and wearing nothing but black knee high leather boots, and she has black hair, black lipstick and dragon wings.

It is sort of going to be my "good" and "evil" theme tattoo. I have had the good angel for about 5 years now.

You know, I'm really not into tattoos myself but you just got to admire the imagination, artwork and talent that goes into some of them. The above are some great examples. Thanks for posting them Lucky.

Sorry about the multiple posts to threads, but I am not sure who is watching what...

Prompted by the tattoo discussions I saw here and at other forums, I started a blog featuring aviation and flight related tattoo work last week and I am currently seeking content. Since everyone here in these threads seems to have an interest, I figured it would be a good place to start.

First off, the website is located at Tattoos In Flight. I hope to post at least 2-3 times a week to keep some great content there... but I need your help!

If you have any aviation or flight related tattoos and want to feature them on the site, please send them to me at [email protected] and be sure to include:

- The name of the artist
- The name of the studio
- Location of the studio
- Website or email for the studio (in case anyone wants work from them)

Optionally, you can include:

- The story of why you got it
- Any other personal info (name, website, etc)

Again, if you are interested, please send them to me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Ryan K.
Tattoos In Flight

Users who are viewing this thread