Technical Manuals People are looking for

Anyone have any English translations of Po-2 manuals? I need both flight and maintenance manuals. I've got a Russian maintenance manual which has the info I need, but an English version would be quicker to use.

Thanks
 
Hi all,

Looking for Lockheed hardware book. Book that has LS aircraft parts so I can find common AN parts that match. Working on P-38. Thank you for your time.

Randy
Is it Handbook of Instructions for the Erection and Maintenance N0. S-1A of P-38G-1, -3, -5, & -10 or S-1B for P-38J-5.
S-1 is for P-38F-5 and R-1 is P-38 series Repair Handbook
P-38G 1.jpg
P-38G 2.jpg
P-38G 3.jpg
P-38G Cover.jpg
P-38J 1.jpg
P-38J 2.jpg
P-38J 3.jpg
P-38J cover.jpg
 
Hi all,

Looking for Lockheed hardware book. Book that has LS aircraft parts so I can find common AN parts that match. Working on P-38. Thank you for your time.

Randy


Is it Handbook of Instructions for the Erection and Maintenance N0. S-1A of P-38G-1, -3, -5, & -10 or S-1B for P-38J-5.
S-1 is for P-38F-5 and R-1 is P-38 series Repair Handbook

Hi Jason

Fantastic manuals and I am sure lots of people would love to see the complete manuals scanned and posted here

The repair manual may be of benefit to Randy but I think what Randy is looking for is more like this. Randy please correct me if I am wrong.

This is one pair of pages from Tech Order 00-45S-1 but only covers rivets whereas I think Randy is looking for nuts/bolts/washers interchanges so if there is a chart in the repair manual that looks vaguely like this it may well be what he needs. In the closeup you can see that LS1110 and LS1138 are related to the AN442 rivet. The rest of the chart lists differences for each rivet size.
chart.jpg
closeup.jpg
 
Anyone have any English translations of the Polikarpov Po-2 manual, or the Shvetsov M-11 engine?
 
Anyone have P-63E manuals?
 
Hello,
Does anyone have a copy of the maintenance and parts manuals for the Cessna 305 (L-19 or OE-1) Bird Dog. A common warbird but the manuals are hard to find ......
Thanks,
Steve
 
Hello,
Does anyone have a copy of the maintenance and parts manuals for the Cessna 305 (L-19 or OE-1) Bird Dog. A common warbird but the manuals are hard to find ......
Thanks,
Steve

Do a web search - my quick one produced 5 in the first 6 items found
 
Looking for the VGS parts list that Supermarine used during WW2.I have the earlier 1930,s version and the AGS parts list.
 
Vickers something, something?
My guess is Vickers General Spares or Specifications but that is only a guess
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for "Bf 109F Ersatzteil-liste" (parts catalog):
Nr.17932.jpg

I found some links, but they are all dead/broken.
I need something for the G-model, but in the Bf 109G Ersatzteil-Liste the part is described as: "Wie Bf 109F" (same as 109F). Does anybody have a free copy of the F-parts catalog?
P.S. I did find it at the end - here.
 
Last edited:
Hi
Pm me your e mail i have a copy of the G
I can try to send it in a few days
cheers Jb
Thank you very much, but I already have the Bf 109G Ersatzteil-liste - I needed the one for Bf 109F for comparison, since some of the parts in the G-catalog are described as "same as F". Thank you anyways!
 
And here are the other 2 Ersatzteil-Listen for Bf 109E and Bf 109G I could find:

Download link for Ersatzteil-Liste Bf 109E.
BF-109-B_Page_0101.jpg



Read online Ersatzteil-Liste Bf 109G.
Several download links for different formats can be found there as well.
Bf-109G-Ersatzeil-Liste.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back