THE BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON: Misfits Who Ruled The WWII Pacific Skies. The Legend Of VMF-214

Dronescapes

Senior Airman
367
529
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Location
Texas
Website
www.youtube.com
THE BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON: Misfits Who Ruled The WWII Pacific Skies. The Legend Of VMF-214

View: https://youtu.be/sEQt3agNxiU
 
You got to take the t.v. show Black Sheep Squadron with a grain of salt. Good entertainment but other than there being a real Pappy Boyington and an air war in the Pacific everything else is fiction.
 
I met GB once while I was in the Marines in 1972-76. He was pretty laid back by then. Supposedly he was confronted by others at a reunion after The Flying Misfits premiered and he said guys "it's just entertainment"
 
You got to take the t.v. show Black Sheep Squadron with a grain of salt. Good entertainment but other than there being a real Pappy Boyington and an air war in the Pacific everything else is fiction.
I loved that show as a kid.


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pvzA6-tSqE

Right up there with the Rat Patrol.


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcbifYqpGc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back