"The Dam Busters" on DVD

syscom3

Pacific Historian
15,698
15,188
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Location
Orange County, CA
I might be behind the times....... but if some of you didn't know...... this classic movie is now on DVD.

I bought yesterday evening.

I cant wait to watch it this weekend, with a nice 6 pack of Budweiser.
 
I might be behind the times....... but if some of you didn't know...... this classic movie is now on DVD.

I bought yesterday evening.

I cant wait to watch it this weekend, with a nice 6 pack of Budweiser.

Great movie! Love the stock footage of the Lancs testing the bombs.
 
The wellington and a mosquito too are seen in the stock footage I think. I taped it off Tv a few years ago, gets regular rotation on my vcr.

Fantastic sound of 4 merlins times a few
 
Cool, something else for the list!
Art
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back