The Greatest Fighter Pilot in WW II???

The Best Ace???

  • Ivan Kozhedub

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erich Hartmann

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Constantine Cantacuzine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Bong

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats funny.
 
Yeah I always enjoyed the Christmas time though. I enjoy decorating the house with my wife and going to the Weinachts Maerkte here in Germany, especially when it is a white christmas.
 
I live in the Southern US. The closest thing I've ever had to a White Christmas was one year when we had a morning frost. We are more likely to get snow in March than in December.
 
Actually, I wish that were me! I just finished digging out after the latest dump of the white stuff, and more is expected later today.
Did I ever mention how much I hate snow? :angry5:
 
I love it, cant wait to see it again.
 
that sucks
 
We don't get any weather extremes here. It's just grey, dull and often drizzle.
 
We only got about 2 inches of snow so far this year, usually by this time we have about a foot.

I usually like snow but im hoping it warms up and the snow melts so I can go try out the new bike I got for christmas:

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/us/030.000.000/030.000.000.asp?model=10879
 
I just want to see some snow, the desert is cold as hell right now but no snow. (anyone suprised)
 

Attachments

  • rainy_christmas_day_2004_in_iraq.jpg
    rainy_christmas_day_2004_in_iraq.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 495
I see the lanc failed to mention we had a nice White Christmas here...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back