The Here, Now

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

michaelmaltby michaelmaltby

Since the pictures are clearly sourced with who owns or took the picture I am going to have to ask you to please source them as such. We get people who were not properly sourced contacting the mods and admins from time to time asking us to source properly or remove the content. In today's world of copy and paste, there is no reason or excuse not to. It really is as easy as copy and pasting. See example below. It only takes a few seconds. Besides people might be interested in reading the article associated with the picture, and not just seeing the picture. I really like your thread, so please keep it going.

Thanks

2CD877AA-F33F-40A5-8F6B-5F0399C0CF54.jpeg

Navy photo by Kyle Gahlau.

Trump Administration Plans to Raid War Chest to Pay for Big Navy Shipbuilding Plan

".... I don't know when that picture appeared in MDN, but the picture itself is not recent."

Thank you. I monitor contemporary military sites and Asian press for this thread and the photos (while dated) are used to illustrate a contemporary mission .... the mission(s) is the objective .... my intention, IOW.

Last edited:
The Nimitz-class nuclear aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70) displays holiday lights on the island in celebration of the holiday season, in San Diego. (MC2 Matthew A. Fink/Navy)
GEFAJER6QRGW5J36DPZCCG4N6E.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back