The Person Below Me (TPBM) (10 Viewers)

It's absolutely better down south...........and I don't have a chicken in the garden.

TPBM has had a broken arm before.
 
Nope, too much work. Buddy has one, too much work. Cleaning, adding Chemicals, draining before winter, etc...

TPBM would rather have a Whirlpool or Sauna in thier backyard.
 
One of my wee hobbies aye....like many of my friends back in the ol' country..

TPBM has more than one hobby as well, and will tell us which they are....
 
In addition to my balsa/tissue models, I enjoy Japanese maples and a bit
of photography...... some nudes....some other stuff.

TPBM is an excellent cook....

Charles
 
Yea.... it's the third one from the back, on the right. Can't get enough licorice.....

TPBM is a choc-o-holic....

Charles
 
I've been tired since the first of my three kids was born (25 years ago). :)

TPBM knows what I'm talking about.

TO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back