"The Secret Horsepower Race" - Available to pre-order (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i`ve started recording a series of videos recreating the Daimler-Benz DB605 cylinder heads in CAD to do some simulation work on them to look at if its possible to diagnose some of the problems with modern simulation software >

View: https://youtu.be/fsNvbFrN2HY

1686815048943.png

For interest I`ve now started stocking the book myself, with storage and distribution by a small firm very near to where i live in the UK.

This means its now possible to buy it direct from me, which gives me about a 10x royalty increase over Amazon orders. This works best
for European customers due to the insane shipping costs these days. All delivery is tracked and signed only.

Link below>

For interest I`ve now started stocking the book myself, with storage and distribution by a small firm very near to where i live in the UK.

This means its now possible to buy it direct from me, which gives me about a 10x royalty increase over Amazon orders. This works best
for European customers due to the insane shipping costs these days. All delivery is tracked and signed only.

Link below>

Nice! 👍🏻
Hopefully it sells like hotcakes! 🤞🏻
Better add it to my shopping list, winter is coming!

Is there/going to be a digital version of this book available??
There is one already, but its only available via the publishers own reader. We tried Kindle but the formatting didn't really work well.

You can select "digital edition" here. I`m not sure I understand the pricing, but I don't set these things. >

There is one already, but its only available via the publishers own reader. We tried Kindle but the formatting didn't really work well.

You can select "digital edition" here. I`m not sure I understand the pricing, but I don't set these things. >

Yeah the PocketMags subscription scheme is a bit confusing. I'm not sure if I have to maintain a subscription in order to continue to have access to the digital edition of the book. Or if I'm tied to PocketMags in order to read the book.

I already purchased your outstanding book on Amazon a few months ago. However, I might have paid extra for a searchable digital version, which is extremely useful for lengthy books with complex content and structure like this one. The non-searchable version for mobile devices seems much less valuable.

I already purchased your outstanding book on Amazon a few months ago. However, I might have paid extra for a searchable digital version, which is extremely useful for lengthy books with complex content and structure like this one. The non-searchable version for mobile devices seems much less valuable.
It has an index, presumably you are looking for things which are currently non-indexed, can you provide some keywords which are not yet indexed ?

It has an index, presumably you are looking for things which are currently non-indexed, can you provide some keywords which are not yet indexed ?
I don't really want to start a heated discussion about the index - it is absolutely adequate in your book. But in my humble opinion, even a very detailed index cannot fully replace text search in large books for many reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back