The sun is out and the twitch is back...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Readie

Chief Master Sergeant
Apr 15, 2011
Plymouth, England
Lovely sunny days here in wonderful Plymouth... a chaps mind turns to Motorcycles 8)

What to get as a summer toy?

Harley Superglide?
Triumph Speed triple?
Yamaha XJR?

Got be a big frame bike to accommodate my frame.

Any other suggestion welcomed :)

John, don't know about availability but my personal choice and my bike is the Kawi Vulcan 2000

Attachments

• 08KawasakiVulcan2000classicLT001.jpg
    08KawasakiVulcan2000classicLT001.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 274
Early (real) Harley Davidson, Indian Chief, Triumph (real) Bonneville, BSA Gold Star, BSA Rocket Gold Star, Manx Norton or AJS 7R cafe racer....don't listen to the others! :lol:

The Henderson is new to me. Never seen one of them before. Very distinctive too. Like it.
Kawa Vulcan, yep. a Japanese HD clone derided here by the HD boys but, reliable cheaper. Nice bike.
A '68 Bonny is a bit out of budget...

A Suzuki Bandit 1200 is a contender...but, those forks :(
Lovely oil cooler motor :)

Cheers
John

Get all 3!!!!....I always thought there was one bike out there that can do it all,NOT but I geuss I came close with the BMW k1600glt,takes care of the sport bike/touring part but man sometimes I still want a cruiser. Will need a divorce first thou.:)

Try a MG TC or TF, or even a (original ) Lotus 7 - why have two inches of rubber in contact with the ground, when four wheels are available !

Ducati 900SS? Or, I can't believe I'm saying this, that....cough....cough....hark....Honda 750F or whatyacallit....need to brush my teeth now, mouthwash and a stiff drink!

Ducati 900SS? Or, I can't believe I'm saying this, that....cough....cough....hark....Honda 750F or whatyacallit....need to brush my teeth now, mouthwash and a stiff drink!

The SOHC 750 Honda's are ok... a mate swears by them. Mind you he is as mad as a balloon.

The BMW GS1200 fits me like a glove but.... its too old man ish.

download (2).jpg

This is a def front runner.

Oh bollocks I thought to myself....
You only live once soooooooo..

Here is my new bike

media (1).jpg

The Union Jack won me over, Its a 02 Speed Triple 955 and goes like stink :)

:pottytrain5: Blue enough to fry your eyes :)

Its as straight as Triumph made them Terry

The final version of the BSA A65. It had that rather heavy styling that was fashionable at the time. A big bike physically too.
One day mate,,,one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back