Then and now, photo blending

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So I started this project. All pictures will be taken around the town of Dordrecht, The Netherlands. People from the local museum 1940-1945 were quite supportive and I have now 35 photos to play with as a first batch. We'll look for more photos once I run out of this one. The agreement is that the original photos stay the museum's property and I cannot post them freely, however I can use them freely for making the blend photos. The pictures I take are my property, so that goes the other way. The blend photo's, I will give them full rights to use them for the Museum as long as they add credit to me (and themselves if they want to). For me this is hobby and the experience is what counts and I like to help the museum. Together we have a few plans to do something with the photos in the near future. Yesterday I started with the first few locations. Here an example. You guys have to wait for the rest as to me the museum gets it first:

blend_tank_wieldrechtseZeedijk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back