Thread navigation with multiple pages - how to jump to page

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think that's the number of unread posts George

Ok, I switched to my company phone which is an iPhone 10 and every thing is working fine so it has to be something with my iPhone 5c. Any ideas? I need to get it sorted out because I'm not supposed to be using the company phone for this.

Glenn,

Check if the soft on your iPhone is updated. However I t looks to me like the problem with settings of yout net browser. Which one do you have installed there? Chrome or Safari ? It is very likely you have something set wrong. I guess that's the Safari there. Anyway my first step would be the clearing of the cache and cookies.

Perhaps I should have mentioned that I am using a Safari browser - also, I typically look at webpages in "landscape mode", meaning sideways, as opposed to "portrait mode", where the device is upright.

Doing that shows content much better.

I'm not seeing that. Maybe it's my phone, it's an iPhone 5C.
This is what I see, First picture is the top of a thread page and the second is the bottom.

View attachment 514411View attachment 514412

1540588645564.png

Look below the ad on the top view. This is a screen grab from an iphone 5c running iOS 10.3 and I can see the tops of the page nav buttons. The red box.
The page navigation is below the ad and just above the first post. On the bottom the page nave is just below the last post and before quick reply.

If you don't see it let me know what version of iOS is on your phone.

1571825743533.png

Sometimes i get this handy button but not always. How do i get it always?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back