Thunder Over Michigan 2026 (1 Viewer)

Jeff Hunt

Captain
7,902
13,314
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Location
Guelph Ontario Canada
Moving along to Thunder Over Michigan. Overall I was disappointed with the show this year. They decided to fly all late afternoon/early evening shows which had us staring into the sun. In addition, a heavy pall of forest fire smoke settled over the area on Friday making it even more miserable. Lousy for photography for sure. The night shoot did go a long way to salvaging an otherwise disappointing weekend. Enough belly aching, here is what I brought home.

611A7680.JPG


Cheers

Jeff
 
Moving along to Thunder Over Michigan. Overall I was disappointed with the show this year. They decided to fly all late afternoon/early evening shows which had us staring into the sun. In addition, a heavy pall of forest fire smoke settled over the area on Friday making it even more miserable. Lousy for photography for sure. The night shoot did go a long way to salvaging an otherwise disappointing weekend. Enough belly aching, here is what I brought home.

View attachment 897333

Cheers

Jeff
That sucks, but glad you got something out of it.
 
:thumbright:
 
611A7744.JPG


Cheers

Jeff
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back