Dec 10, 2007 #121 Elvis 1st Sergeant 4,945 4,827 Joined Nov 24, 2007 Location Little Norway, U.S.A. Did the Germans ever replace the skid with wheels on the 234? Elvis
Dec 10, 2007 #122 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 Yes, they did. I'm at college at the moment, but I have a book on the Ar 234 so I will put my answer in detail later on.
Yes, they did. I'm at college at the moment, but I have a book on the Ar 234 so I will put my answer in detail later on.
Dec 10, 2007 Thread starter #123 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I thought only prototypes had the skid landing gear.
Jan 21, 2008 #124 Vincenzo Senior Master Sergeant 3,059 486 Joined Dec 24, 2007 Location Ciociaria i want vote for Do 217 but there isn't.
Jan 21, 2008 #125 M Mk6lightning Airman 10 0 Joined Jan 1, 2008 Location Leicester England Hello all i'd like to say the invader .Fast ,agile,good bomb load and was that good they bought it back for so many other wars. Tally ho chaps
Hello all i'd like to say the invader .Fast ,agile,good bomb load and was that good they bought it back for so many other wars. Tally ho chaps