TSA is out of control

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that in the UK at least, airport security measures since 9/11 have done absolutely nothing to improve security. The bombs found at East Midlands airport a few weeks ago prove Les' point that the rules are reactionary - we should have thought about bombs on cargo flights years before 9/11, but instead we make people take thier shoes off :rolleyes:

I wonder if the 'shoe bomb' and the 'underwear bomb' were ever meant to go off. If I were Al-Qaida's top bod, the disruption these two 'failures' have caused to hundreds of millions of travellers since 9/11 would be worth far more than actually killing 5-600 folks aboard the two airliners. I recently flew to another EU country and back, and the security was massively disruptive, invasive, and ultimately ineffective. I had to smile when I was required to put my cigarette lighter in a clear bag. OK, so you can see I have it. But how does that make the plane safer? If I have it, I can still use it, so whether I put it in a clear plastic bag or not makes what difference? :rolleyes:

Bomb, some security will always be reactionary, it's like putting a monkey in a room that only has 5 exits, the monkey always gets out a 6th way. No security is 100%. I think bobby mentioned explosives in dogs, why not a pound of c-4 implanted in a human with the button in their button? Rear molar bombs?
I don't have a solution to this at all and it's getting harder and harder to draw that line

And even if it is really already being done... DON'T HIDE IT!!! Let the bag guys know that we do profile. How does the cerebral think Isreali Air does it for Lord's sake.

I don't know if this is true, but I recently heard that professed Muslim (Moslem... whateverthe****) have been granted passes from TSA when protested vociferously by this Gladbag cladded "it" when challenged for identification. Certainly sounds like an ACLU cause celeb.

On second thought.. this thread can't be discussed without entering political BS. Sorry guys. Let's move back to airplanes. Thread closed.

Again, I don't know if this is true, but PC reality says it most certainly is.

TSA... internationally trend setting. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Miss_TSA_2010!!!_-_Happy_Thanksgiving.zip
    634.9 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back