Two Potential Hurricanes Inbound for Louisiana (1 Viewer)

Zipper730

Chief Master Sergeant
4,492
1,092
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Tropical Storms Laura, Marco form, eye US Gulf Coast
If anybody here is in Texas or Florida in areas that can be struck by the Hurricane, here's a heads up.
 
Latest word is that they both seem to be bound for LA and will hit about 36 hours apart.
 
They are both on track to hit Louisiana. Looks like around Terrebonne Parish where I just moved away from is where one landfall will be.

Just another reason why I am glad I left a year ago.
9632AD4D-7DD0-4CED-A9C2-255C137BC85C.jpeg
 
My sister just made my Mom move back to Texas with her and Mom didn't want anything to do with Texas.

I am not even going to speculate on my Mom's opinion of Texas now (she's a native southern Oregonion, lived in California for nearly 60 years) but I'm sure she's going to let my sister know in intricate detail...
 
Well one hurricane is a tropical storm, the other is now a Cat-4 hurricane.
 
Well one hurricane is a tropical storm, the other is now a Cat-4 hurricane.
You can crack jokes without trying lol one weather system is a tropical storm the other is a hurricane. They get up and down graded. We frequently get hit with weather systems in UK that started out as Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico they are Atlantic depressions when we get them.
 
You can crack jokes without trying lol one weather system is a tropical storm the other is a hurricane. They get up and down graded. We frequently get hit with weather systems in UK that started out as Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico they are Atlantic depressions when we get them.
If I was about to come ashore there, I'd be depressed, too!
 
We send them to customs in Ireland lol
Customs in Ireland: Whiskey, Soccer, Whiskey, Beltane, Whiskey, Potatoes (proto-whiskey), Jigs & reels, and a splash more Whiskey.
 
Customs in Ireland: Whiskey, Soccer, Whiskey, Beltane, Whiskey, Potatoes (proto-whiskey), Jigs & reels, and a splash more Whiskey.
Precious little soccer in Ireland, hurling shinty and rugby lol (no don't ask me what hurling and shinty are I just know they are violent).
 
The only hurling I'm familiar with, is after a long night of debauchery coupled with excessive libations.
Stands a polite distance upwind...
 
I watched hurling once in the '70s . It seemed like Catholics vs Protestants and all were carrying wooden sticks. Apparently there may have been a ball involved as well
The ball is used to signal a change of ends.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back