Unknown Item? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ricekid

Recruit
Jun 23, 2008
Ive recently come across a new item i dont know what it is but im pretty sure its something to do with a plane.

It could be a pile of junk or it could be something really interesting i have no idea. I do have pictures of it if you want more contact me.

[email protected]

It is very hard to recoginze what these are .These shots are too small, I'm afraid.:(

Could you upload bigger ones?

Or go to this bebo link (my profile :)).

Iv uploaded the photos as u can see.

Photo Album

I've just sent you PM.:D

it looks like a linear hydraulic motor or something like that.I think FLYBOY is the man who can help.

I've just sent you PM.:D

it looks like a linear hydraulic motor or something like that.I think Flyboy is the man who can help.

email me back when you know what it is! IF you can find out that is! And if its junk or if its worth something?

Chris

So now everything is clear.You have to wait for FLYBOY's being on line or simply will send him a PM.:D

RGR - Roger or I understood. :lol:

So now everything is clear.You have to wait for FLYBOY's being on line or simply will send him a PM.:D

RGR - Roger or I understood. :lol:

haha, i thought it might be Roger :) Thats a good little plane quote!

When is this FLYBOY likely to be online?

Ricekid

To be honest it is not easy to foresee it.When you click the Wordbird Forum option at the top of the site you will open the main site of the forum.At the bottom of it you can find a list of all members who are on line including you of course.His nick has an orange colour because he is one of moderators here.Besides he comes from the USA so it is possible he will be here shortly, I hope.

okay cool. Ill have a wait around, cos its 12:30am here now so i wont be here much longer?

:)

Yep.It's a little bit late even here in Poland.So I'm heading bed.Sleep well and pleasant dreams.:D

BTW You can ask about the item Micdrow too.He is interested in manuals and other techincal things.He is a moderator as well and hid nick is of other colour than other members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back