Jul 19, 2012 #1 T TimEwers Airman 1st Class 224 0 Joined Aug 28, 2010 And I'm talking about the underside color Lt sea grey flat gull grey lt grey or cammo grey
Jul 20, 2012 #2 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. As I understand it the lower surface was M-495 light Grey similar to FS36440, while the upper was M-485 Blue grey FS35189
As I understand it the lower surface was M-495 light Grey similar to FS36440, while the upper was M-485 Blue grey FS35189
Jul 20, 2012 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,304 38,812 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Yep... I agree. These were used for the two-tone camo scheme. The M-495 light Grey FS36440 can be the Humbrol 129, Gunze 325, Testors 1730.
Yep... I agree. These were used for the two-tone camo scheme. The M-495 light Grey FS36440 can be the Humbrol 129, Gunze 325, Testors 1730.